We deliver all orders from the previous fortnight every two weeks. Fridays and Saturdays.
Our next delivery run: 1st - 3rd of June.
£0 - £99.99 = £29.95
£100 - £199.99 = £19.95
£200 - £299.99 = £9.95
The following areas can take longer than our normal service: Scottish Highlands & Islands, Cornwall, Devon, South Wales, East Norfolk & Suffolk. Please call or e-mail us ahead of delivery if your fireworks are needed for a particular date.
There is a flat charge of £59.95 for all orders going to the Scottish Highlands and Islands irrelevant of order size or value.
You will receive a text and an e-mail prior to delivery letting you know a date and rough ETA for delivery alongside a live tracking link.
If delivery cannot be made as there is nobody there to sign for it we reserve the right to charge for re-delivery at a later date.
Please only sign for the number of boxes that have arrived.
We run a live stock control system that is highly accurate, however, when packing an order we can sometimes come across an item that has been damaged or has been mis-boxed at the production level. If this does happen we will always attempt to contact you to find an alternative. We know fireworks are a time-sensitive product and if we cannot get through by phone or by email we do reserve the right to substitute an item for another of greater value.
We subsidise every order that we dispatch, the size of the order determines how much we can contribute to the dispatch of your order.
There are a number of factors as to why firework delivery is so expensive, I've broken these down below:
Please understand that the smallest order that's one single box to an easily accessible location costs us a minimum of £35 to send out, as orders get bigger obviously the cost is increased for delivery, however, the order value also increases meaning that we can stand to more of the cost.
We feel as though our scaling charge is as fair as possible to our customers and to ourselves.
Hopefully, you will never need to return a product, but if you do, here are the details:
Galactic Fireworks, 12-14 Hangsman Lane, Dinnington, Sheffield, S25 3PF
If your goods arrive damaged, you must notify us within a reasonable time frame.
Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations.
1. You have the right to cancel this order within seven working days, beginning the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
2. If you wish to cancel this contract you must indicate this in writing or another durable medium such as letter, fax, or email (provide addresses/email addresses/fax details by which to cancel) within the cancellation period.
3. You (the consumer) have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the goods whilst they are in your possession.
4. You (the consumer) must arrange for the safe return of goods to us, however, for fireworks, this needs to be done through our specialist hazardous goods courier. The cost of this is to be covered by you. Failing this, we will recover the goods, with the cost of this to be deducted from any refund due to you.
5. Upon the cancellation of a contract, we shall reimburse any sum paid by or on behalf of the consumer under or in relation to the contract to the person by whom it was made free of any charge (less any charge made in connection with the recovery of the goods plus a 20% restocking fee) within 30 days of cancellation.
6. Where goods do not conform to the implied terms set out under the Sale of Goods Act 1979, the cost of recovering the goods will be covered by ourselves.