Galactic Delivery (excluding Scotland) -
£19.95 (on orders up to £199.00)
FREE (on orders over £199.00)
Galactic Delivery Scotland -
£24.95 (on orders up to £500)
FREE (On orders over £500)
Your fireworks will more often than not be personally delivered by a member of the Galactic Fireworks Team. For this option, please allow 5-7 working days for your fireworks to arrive, we do however guarantee delivery before the 5th of November. This is our most favoured service as its FREE delivery on orders over £199 and only £19.95 on orders under £199. We will also call or text your mobile with updates when we will be delivering with both a date and an approximate time etc.
Express Delivery -
£29.95 (Irrelivent of order size)
If you are in a rush to get your amazing fireworks then you can choose our Express Delivery option at checkout, this will go through our specilast courier who are trained and insured to carry your wonderful pyro straight to your door. This will ensure you get your order in 3-5 working days.
You can also choose our collection option, which allows you to pick up your order from one of our 4 shops. Please select which shop you wish to collect from using the drop down list at checkout.
Please note you must allow 2 working days for your order to be available at the selected shop.
Please understand the delivery of fireworks is expensive. They are explosives and must be carried by specialist couriers with the proper training and insurance. They can’t just be sent through the normal post. We do, however, heavily subsidise the delivery.
Please note that we charge an additional subsidy of £30 when delivering through our courier to the the Scottish Highlands with the following postcodes: AB33-38, AB40+, FK15+, G83+, HS, IV, KW, PA20+, PH6-11, PH15+.
We cannot deliver to the following postcodes: BT, GY, IM, JE, ZE
If delivery cannot be made due to nobody being there to sign for it, then the courier normally will leave a calling card to inform you how to arrange re-delivery. Please try to ensure that someone is there to sign for your order as we will be charged for each and every attempted delivery and we reserve the right to pass on this charge.
ONLY SIGN FOR THE NUMBER OF BOXES THAT HAVE ARRIVED
Same Day Delivery
If you require fireworks on the same day then this is now a service that we offer to anyone within a 50 mile radius of S25 3PF. The order must be over £300. We will require a 20% deposit by card and the remaining 80% balance MUST be paid in cash on delivery (this is to stop credit card fraud). Please call us on 01709 769184 for pricing.
Returns & Damages
Hopefully you will never need to return a product, but if you do, here are the details.
12-14 Hangsman Lane
If your goods arrive damaged, you must notify us within a reasonable time frame. We find that the best system if this is the case is for you to soak the item in a bucket for 2-3 days, then discard it in a proper way (call your local fire officer for advice). We will then put a credit against your account.
Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations.
1. You have the right to cancel this order within seven working days, beginning the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
2. If you wish to cancel this contract you must indicate this in writing or another durable medium such as letter, fax, email (provide addresses/email addresses/fax details by which to cancel) within the cancellation period.
3. You (the consumer) have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the goods whilst they are in your possession.
4. You (the consumer) must arrange for the safe return of goods to us, however for fireworks this needs to be done through our specialist hazardous goods courier. The cost of this is to be covered by you. Failing this, we will recover the goods, with the cost of this to e deducted from any refund due to you.
5. Upon the cancellation of a contract, we shall reimburse any sum paid by or on behalf of the consumer under or in relation to the contract to the person by whom it was made free of any charge (less any charge made in connection with recovery of the goods plus a 10% restocking fee) within 30 days of cancellation.
6. Where goods do not conform to the implied terms set out under the Sale of Goods Act 1979, the cost of recovering the goods will be covered by ourselves.