Galactic Delivery (2-3 WORKING DAYS)
ORDER VALUE £0 - £69.98 = £29.99
ORDER VALUE £69.99 - £199.98 = £19.99
ORDER VALUE £199.99 - £299.99 = £9.99
ORDER VALUE £300+ = FREE (Excluding Scottish Highland & Islands)
Your fireworks will be brought to you by one of our specially trained drivers who will be more than happy to go that extra mile.
Providing you have given a mobile contact number we will either text or call prior to arriving at your address, ensuring that you are well aware of the delivery.
We are also updated live of the location of our drivers so if you have any questions or queries related to the status of your order we can update you instantly.
Please do note that the majority of deliveries will be completed within 2-4 working days.
Any redeliveries will have a fixed charge of £15.
If you have any questions or queries in regards to dispatch time then do call us, message us on our live chat or email us, our contact details are found HERE
SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS & ISLANDS
£49.99 IRRELIVENT OF ORDER SIZE
Please note that we charge an additional subsidy of £10 when delivering through our courier to the the Scottish Highlands with the following postcodes: AB33-38, AB40+, FK15+, G83+, HS, IV, KW, PA20+, PH6-11, PH15+.
WHY IS DELIVERY OF FIREWORKS SO EXPENSIVE?
Unfortunately delivering explosvies is extremely difficult with only a select number of couriers in the U.K. specialising in doing so. We are of course, unable to send them through normal couriers and therefore delivery costs are significantly higher than everyday items. On average it tends to cost us around £50-60 to send anything and therefore we do subside this, charging much less depending on your order value. We understand that delivery does seem epensive and therefore do everything we can to discount it as much as possible, while also providing an unrivaled level of service. If you do however have any questions regarding delivery costs please get in touch with our Head Office on 01709 769 184
You can also choose our collection option, which allows you to pick up your order from one of our 4 shops. Simply select which shop you wish to collect from using the drop down list at checkout.
Please note you must allow 3 working days for your order to be available at the selected shop. If you’re passing by earlier than this please call the store to let us know and we’ll do our very best to accommodate.
If delivery cannot be made due to nobody being there to sign for it, then the courier normally will leave a calling card to inform you how to arrange re-delivery. Please try to ensure that someone is there to sign for your order as we will be charged for each and every attempted delivery and we reserve the right to pass on this charge.
ONLY SIGN FOR THE NUMBER OF BOXES THAT HAVE ARRIVED
Same Day Delivery
If you require fireworks on the same day then this is now a service that we offer to anyone within a 50 mile radius of S25 3PF. The order must be over £300. We will require a 20% deposit by card and the remaining 80% balance MUST be paid in cash on delivery (this is to stop credit card fraud). Please call us on 01709 769184 for pricing.
Returns & Damages
Hopefully you will never need to return a product, but if you do, here are the details.
12-14 Hangsman Lane
If your goods arrive damaged, you must notify us within a reasonable time frame. We find that the best system if this is the case is for you to soak the item in a bucket for 2-3 days, then discard it in a proper way (call your local fire officer for advice). We will then put a credit against your account.
Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations.
1. You have the right to cancel this order within seven working days, beginning the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
2. If you wish to cancel this contract you must indicate this in writing or another durable medium such as letter, fax, email (provide addresses/email addresses/fax details by which to cancel) within the cancellation period.
3. You (the consumer) have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the goods whilst they are in your possession.
4. You (the consumer) must arrange for the safe return of goods to us, however for fireworks this needs to be done through our specialist hazardous goods courier. The cost of this is to be covered by you. Failing this, we will recover the goods, with the cost of this to be deducted from any refund due to you.
5. Upon the cancellation of a contract, we shall reimburse any sum paid by or on behalf of the consumer under or in relation to the contract to the person by whom it was made free of any charge (less any charge made in connection with recovery of the goods plus a 20% restocking fee) within 30 days of cancellation.
6. Where goods do not conform to the implied terms set out under the Sale of Goods Act 1979, the cost of recovering the goods will be covered by ourselves.